We’re celebrating National Hot Cocoa Day the best way we know how – with coffee!
Bring the warmth and comfort of the season to your mug this holiday season with our Hot Chocolate Coffee recipe:
Hot Chocolate Coffee:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 1 cup of your favorite Joffrey’s coffee (freshly brewed)
- In a sauce pan, combine milk, cocoa powder and chocolate and bring to a simmer
- Lightly stir or whisk until the chocolate has completed melted
- Add coffee and stir until combined
- Pour into your mug, top with marshmallows or whipped cream (or both, we won’t tell) and enjoy!