With 2021 officially here, trends within the coffee industry are continuing to grow and change.
Curious about the coffee trends we’ve been keeping an eye on? Join us below as we highlight a few!
Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffees
- The only thing better than coffee? Coffee that can be easily taken on the go! Ready to drink coffee makes it easy for coffee lovers to grab a quick caffeine boost no matter where they are. Fun fact: we also make an RTD coffee that will be back in stock shortly!
Increased Demand for Specialty Coffee
- More and more consumers are looking to buy specialty coffee – both at the coffee shop and when shopping for coffee to enjoy at home. In 2021, consumers will be willing to pay more money for better coffee, especially for coffees that support social causes (such as our Café Femenino offerings).
Increased Demand for Single Serve Cups
- Many consumers are shifting away from traditional drip brewers, both at home and in the office. This is driving the increase for single serve cups. Single serve machines allow each cup to be customized to the drinker – size, strength, flavor – you name it! At Joffrey’s, we’re expanding our single serve cup offerings with new options–such as our Caramel Mudslide flavored coffee.
- Having gained heightened popularity due to the pandemic, many are choosing to have their coffee delivered directly to them, on a schedule they choose. Coffee subscriptions allow consumers to select which coffee varieties they prefer, and have them appear on their doorstep or at their office every month. At Joffrey’s, we offer 3 types of coffee subscriptions.
Cold Coffee Year-Round (Nitro Cold Brew, Cold Brew)
- Nitro cold brew is infused with nitrogen after the cold brew process. In turn, the nitrogen adds a smoother feel to the coffee, creating a velvety foam at the top while also adding a richer and nuttier flavor.
- Just like it sounds, cold brew is served exactly how it’s made: cold-steeped coffee grounds filtered and poured over ice.
- Our specialized cold extraction process delivers the hottest trend in coffee: icy cold. Contact your Joffrey’s sales representative to learn more!
Are we missing any of your favorite coffee trends? Let us know in the comments below!