We are back to provide another fan-favorite Joffrey’s inspired recipe to create at home! If you missed our previous at-home recipes, check them out: cold brew, fruity and floral spirited teas, and an iced latte/cappuccino. We hope these recipes provide you comfort and warmth!
Today, we bring you a Chai Tea Latte!
What You Will Need:
- Joffrey’s Masala Chai Tea
- If using loose leaf tea, we recommend using a tea infuser, such as our Timolino Tea Infuser
- Vanilla Powder
1. Steep Joffrey’s Masala Chai Tea with boiling water for 4 minutes
2. Add 2 tsp. of Vanilla Powder
3. Add 1 oz. of steamed milk (heated in the microwave is just fine!)
4. Stir and enjoy!