It is one of our favorite days of the year! It is National Beverage Day and today we are sharing some fun new recipes in partnership with Monin®! We would like to extend a sincere thank you to our dear friends at Monin who always inspire with their creativity and passion.
These flavorful recipes were crafted by Angela Thompson. Angela is a Beverage Innovation Director at Monin and started her career at the early age of 14, where she worked in her mother’s restaurant in Minnesota. She now has more than 35 years of hospitality experience and nearly 14 years at Monin developing hundreds of beverages. Angela’s broad range of experience as a server, bartender, manager and trainer is apparent in the way she can effortlessly develop mouthwatering drinks for any occasion, all in one simple recipe.
“Working in partnership with Joffrey’s opens up a whole new realm of creativity for me. The intriguing variety of blends and flavors allows for endless opportunity. Monin and Joffrey’s products are delicious on their own, but the combination of the two brings something new to the table that everyone is sure to love”-Angela
FAVORITE MONIN FLAVOR: Golden Turmeric, it’s so versatile across many applications
FAVORITE JOFFREY’S COFFEE: I really like the Joffrey’s Mexico Single Origin coffee. It pairs perfect with any chocolate or caramel flavors, to enhance the subtle notes of creamy caramel and rich chocolate it has naturally.
Lavish Lavender – Early Grey
• 5 oz Joffrey’s® Earl Grey Black Tea
• ½ oz Monin® French Vanilla Syrup
• ½ oz Monin® Lavender Syrup
• fill with Steamed Milk
• milk foam
• dried lavender
1. Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup.
2. Stir and set aside.
3. Steam milk in pitcher.
4. Pour steamed milk into serving cup, stirring gently.
Easy as Pie
• ¾ oz Monin® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
• 8 oz Joffrey’s® Coconut Cream Flavored Coffee
• 2 oz Half & Half
• toasted coconut
• whipped cream
1. Fill serving glass full of hot water to warm glass.
2. Discard hot water and pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
3. Stir gently to mix.
4. Add garnish, straw, and serve.