With these unprecedented times beginning to change the future of consumer and employee expectations, it is crucial to adapt, gather data, and present innovative solutions. We want you to know that we are here to support your business and help you stand out in the coffee and tea beverage space. We have compiled the latest need-to-know facts directly from the National Coffee Association (NCA) to provide you with products, tools, and resources to reflect this new landscape.
In response to COVID-19, the NCA conducted a survey and found that:
• 57% say they are eating more snacks & treats
• 58% say they are eating more “comfort foods”
In other words, during these difficult times consumers are more inclined to treat themselves. This includes caffeinated comfort. The desire to consume coffee has remained consistent through COVID-19.
This survey also concluded that during a typical weekday:
• 99% of consumers drink coffee at home
• 64% of consumers drink coffee outside of the home
• 97% of consumers drink coffee made in the home
• 63% of consumers drink coffee made outside of the home
At Joffrey’s, we have a variety of solutions and customized recipes to meet the need for flavorful treats and caffeinated comfort.
These offerings include, but are not limited to:
• Flavored Coffee: Savory or sweet, there is a flavor for every mood or celebration. Best of all, they are all gluten, sugar and allergen free.
• Cold Brew: Our specialized cold extraction process delivers the hottest trend in coffee: icy cold. We have several flavorful options. Our Pumpkin Crème Brûlée cold brew is the perfect treat to introduce fall flavors.
• Tea: Our vast variety and proprietary blends offer pure taste and customer appeal. Our crowd-pleasing varieties include black green and flavored teas.
No matter your needs, we are here to provide you with unique offerings for your space. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.