Our favorite thing about the return of fall? Serving up our Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew!
A medium roast with notes of pumpkin pie and creamy vanilla custard – it’s the perfect pick-me-up. Our Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew is currently available at all of our kiosk locations. We’re breaking down the recipe below so you can enjoy this festive fall treat at home!
What you need:
- French Press (try our Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker)
- Bag of Pumpkin Crème Brûlée flavored coffee (French Press grind)
- Take the coffee grounds and insert them into the French Press
- For a 3-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 2 ounces (4 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 10 ounces of water
- For an 8-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 5.5 ounces (11 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 30 ounces of water
- Fill your French Press with the recommended amount of water (make sure the water temperature is cool or room temperature)
- Cover the French Press with plastic wrap
- This captures the coffee’s aroma and ensure that it doesn’t pick up the scents of anything else in your fridge
- Place the wrapped French Press in the fridge for 14-24 hours and put on your favorite Halloween movie – we’ve got some time to kill 😉
- Take the French Press out of the fridge and plunge away! (Make sure you plunge slowly)
- Upon consumption, combine 1 part cold brew with 3 parts water