Joffrey's Cold Brew Bundle
With the launch of the new Joffrey's Cold Brew Blend, our Roastmaster set out to find the most user-friendly solution for DIY Cold Brew. After months of testing several options, the Takeya® Cold Brew Coffee Maker came out on top as it consistently delivered delicious cold brew and is easy to use, clean, and store. A perfect gift for any coffee lover!
- The Cold Brew Bundle includes:
- - 16oz. bag of Jamaican Me Crazy® Flavored Coffee (Cold Brew Grind)
- - 12oz. bag of our new Cold Brew Blend (Cold Brew Grind)
- - Takeya® Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- - Gourmet Coffee Flavor Collection by MONIN®
Joffrey’s Cold Brew Bundle was created for people who want delicious cold brew at home, without having to grind it themselves. Makes a great gift for a coffee lover!
About the Takeya® Cold Brew Coffee Maker:
- – Made in the USA
- – Top rack dishwasher safe
- – BPA Free
- – Made from high quality BPA-free Tritan plastic that is stain free, odor free and shatter proof.
- – Patented airtight, leak-proof lid locks in freshness and flavor. Can be stored on its side.
- – Non-slip silicone handle
- – Fits in most refrigerator doors
- – 32oz. (1 quart)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How To Make
Cold Brew Coffee
Step 1: Add Coffee
Measure 1¼ cups, around 106 grams, of your favorite coarsely ground Joffrey’s coffee. Using a tablespoon, add the coffee to the filter, then twist into lid.
Step 2: Add Water & Store
Fill the Takeya pitcher with 4½ cups cold filtered water (almost full with ½ inch space left at the top).
Lower the filter into the water, seal lid airtight, shake gently for a few seconds to moisten the grounds, and store in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours to cold brew.
Step 3: Remove Filter
Remove filter when brewing is complete*, rinse interior of lid (which may have grinds from shaking), seal lid airtight and store cold brew coffee for up to two weeks.
*for additional flavor, place the filter in a glass and allow the coffee to drain from the grounds for 45 minutes. Pour this additional concentrate (approx ½ cup) into the pitcher and shake to mix.
Step 4: Serve
Pour cold brew coffee concentrate over ice adding water/milk to dilute to taste. For most people we recommend a 1 to 1 ratio of concentrate to water/milk over ice. For a stronger flavor, mix ¾ coffee concentrate with ¼ milk/water over ice.
There are no reviews yet.