Cold Brew, made just for you!
Cold Brew fans, unite! We’re so excited to launch the newest additions to our coffee lineup – our Cold Brew Blend and Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew grind offerings:
Our Cold Brew Blend is just what it sounds like – a blend created specifically for cold brew. After months of testing and tasting lots (and lots) of cold brew, we are happy to present Joffrey’s Cold Brew Blend. A refreshing and light-bodied blend of beans from Costa Rica, with a well-balanced acidity and lively, tart citrus finish. This blend was crafted with cold brew in mind – making it the perfect coffee to serve up chilled!
We’re also bringing an in-park favorite to your fridge with our Jamaican Me Crazy – Cold Brew Grind. If you’ve ever wanted to make a Shakin’ Jamaican at home, now’s your chance! A Joffrey’s classic, now available in cold brew grind. 100% Arabica beans blended with flavors of caramel, vanilla, and coffee liqueur – so good, it’s crazy!
You can purchase both these offerings in whole bean (to grind at home) or in our all-new Cold Brew grind – a coarse grind perfect for making cold brew at home via a French Press or Cold Brew Maker. But why a coarse grind for cold brew? Using a coarser grind helps to make the filtration process easier and your coffee will taste less bitter. Grinding coffee for cold brew too fine can heat up the grounds, which can result in a more acidic cup.
Ready to make cold brew at home but don’t quite know what to use? Introducing our Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker! With the launch of the new Joffrey’s Cold Brew Blend, our Roastmasters set out to find the best way to create cold brew at home. They found that the Takeya® Cold Brew Coffee Maker created consistently delicious cold brew and is easy to use, clean, and store.
Share your #JoffreysMoments with us on social media by using the hashtag and tagging us. Happy Brewing!
Nothing says summer like iced coffee – but sometimes it’s so hot that ice just melts.
The only thing that makes an iced coffee a little less delicious is when it gets watered down! But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Now, it doesn’t! With coffee ice cubes!
Coffee ice cubes are easy to make, easy to use and allow you to enjoy your iced coffee without fear of the ice melting and watering down the perfect flavor. Simply use leftover coffee (or make a fresh pot!), pour into ice cube molds and place into the freezer for 24 hours. Once the cubes have frozen solid they can be used in place of regular ice cubes.
Less waste, more flavor, and the perfect brew for a summer day! What could be better?
Share your caffeinated moments and coffee hacks with us on social media by tagging us and using #JoffreysMoments.
Who says iced coffee and cold brew can’t be enjoyed in Winter?! Did you know it is popular in the spring and summer months as well?
Cold coffee options are still popular in the fall and winter! In a recent study, 56% of people said it’s never too cold to enjoy iced coffee. Since cold coffee’s rise in popularity, purchases of iced and cold brew coffee have risen steadily each winter across the country. Even consumers in Northern and Midwestern states that experience harsh winters are enjoying more cold brew and iced coffee offerings.
Due to these trends, in addition to their timeless taste profiles, we continue to offer our cold coffee options for your space throughout the year, such as our signature Shakin’ Jamaican™ Cold Brew.
Interested in offering iced coffee or cold brew options in your space all year round? Contact your Joffrey’s rep or contact us here.
Our favorite thing about the return of fall? Serving up our Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew!
A medium roast with notes of pumpkin pie and creamy vanilla custard – it’s the perfect pick-me-up. Our Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew is currently available at all of our kiosk locations. We’re breaking down the recipe below so you can enjoy this festive fall treat at home!
What you need:
- Take the coffee grounds and insert them into the French Press
- For a 3-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 2 ounces (4 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 10 ounces of water
- For an 8-cup French Press you’re going to want to use 5.5 ounces (11 tbsp) of coffee grounds and 30 ounces of water
- Fill your French Press with the recommended amount of water (make sure the water temperature is cool or room temperature)
- Cover the French Press with plastic wrap
- This captures the coffee’s aroma and ensure that it doesn’t pick up the scents of anything else in your fridge
- Place the wrapped French Press in the fridge for 14-24 hours and put on your favorite Halloween movie – we’ve got some time to kill 😉
- Take the French Press out of the fridge and plunge away! (Make sure you plunge slowly)
- Upon consumption, combine 1 part cold brew with 3 parts water
We’ve put together a go-to guide of Joffrey’s sip and tips for you to follow during your day at Animal Kingdom:
Entrance Kiosk on your way in: Shakin’ Jamaican™ Cold Brew
- Our Shakin’ Jamaican™ Cold Brew is the perfect way to start your day – featuring hints of vanilla, caramel and coffee liquor flavor.
Royal Anandapur Tea Company Kiosk in the morning: Lion’s Latte (hot or iced)
- Keep your caffeinated cheer going with our exclusive Lion’s Latte – espresso, milk, white chocolate and coconut come together for a latte that will make you roar.
Royal Anandapur Tea Company Kiosk in the afternoon/evening: Spirited Frozen Matcha with Bailey’s
- Cool off from the afternoon heat with a spirited twist on our frozen matcha featuring a splash of Bailey’s. Also available non-spirited.
Entrance Kiosk upon departure: Happy Snowman
- Grab a deliciously refreshing drink and end your evening happy – frozen lemon mixes with blue curacao syrup for a perfectly sweet treat.
What’s your favorite Joffrey’s beverage to enjoy at Animal Kingdom? Let us know by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!
In addition to brewing cold brew coffee using a French Press, there are many ways in which cold brew can be enjoyed. Today, we’re sharing a step-by-step recipe on how you can make cold brew using our single serve pods. Brewing with our single serve pods allows you to enjoy cold brew by the cup. This simple yet effective method allows you to try delicious varieties based on your mood and taste preferences.
Give it a try!
- Place pod in glass or container
- Steep pod in 6 oz of water (cold or room temperature)
- Refrigerate for at least 18 hours.
- May be diluted if desired.
- Add milk, sugar, creamer or your favorite Monin® syrup to taste
Share your cold brew creations with us by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!
Coffee + velvety foam + tiny bubbles come together to create a refreshing and flavorful beverage. Our Nitro Cold Brew Coffee is now available at several locations throughout Walt Disney World® Resort.
The difference between Nitro cold brew coffee and regular cold brew coffee comes down to the way they’re served. Regular cold brew is served exactly how it’s made: cold-steeped coffee grounds filtered and poured over ice. On the other hand, nitro cold brew is infused with nitrogen after the cold brew process. In turn, the nitrogen adds a smoother feel to the coffee, creating a velvety foam at the top while also adding a richer and nuttier flavor.
Customize the flavor of your beverages with one of our flavor shots. Choose from hazelnut, Irish cream, caramel or vanilla. The fun doesn’t stop there. Take your customization further by adding a special print on your Nitro! Choose from character art, trending designs, or print your own photo! This special art is currently only available at our Disney Springs® Landing location and our Disney’s Contemporary Resort location.
Want to give this unique beverage a try? Head over to our Disney Springs® Landing location,Disney Springs® Marketplace location or select theme park kiosks: Revive kiosk in Magic Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Contemporary Resort location and all Epcot® Theme Park kiosks (Test Track, Odyssey, Showcase and American Adventure).
Share your thoughts and photos with us by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!