We have missed you a-latte! We are so excited to re-open and welcome our guests as Joffrey’s locations across Walt Disney World Resort are opening soon! The Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company® locations at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom open on July 11, and our locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot open on July 15.
We will be serving our full menu at all locations during the Disney Parks reopening, along with some special offerings including the return of the Happy Snowman and exclusive, limited-edition spring themed beverages at Epcot.
- All locations: Happy Snowman
- We just had to bring this delicious blend of frozen lemon and blue curacao flavored syrup back, as we are so happy to see you this Summer!
- EPCOT Future World East: Berry Bliss
- A berry-licious blend of frozen strawberry and coconut syrup topped with raspberry flavored vodka.
- EPCOT Canada: Orange Splash
- A citrus delight of frozen lemon mixed with orange flavored vodka.
- EPCOT American Adventure: Tropical Breeze
- Taste the tropics with a stormy mix of frozen lemon, coconut syrup and pineapple flavored rum.
- EPCOT Showcase Plaza (Odyssey): Passion Flower
- A garden tea party blend of frozen passion fruit and tea, infused with lemon flavored vodka.
- All locations Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew (excludes Tower of Terror & Animal Kingdom Entrance)
- It’s never too early to FALL in love with coffee, and this blend of pumpkin pie and vanilla custard makes it easy.
- Stay tuned for more exclusive specialty beverages, coming soon for the Taste of Food and Wine!
With the Disney Parks reopening, we are committed to a responsible reopening environment and experience for our employees and guests and we look forward to serving you! Please see below for more information on our updated health and safety measures.
- All employees will be adhering to proper CDC Guidelines and Disney guidelines, with the inclusion of wearing face coverings during their shift.
- We encourage use of contactless payment options where available.
- We encourage the use of credit cards, debit cards and MagicBands instead of cash.
- We will be adhering to physical distancing guidelines and encourage our guests to follow the markings on the ground to keep a safe distance while visiting our locations.
- In an abundance of caution, we have removed self-serve cream and milk. Our employees will be happy to craft your beverage to your liking.
- We will be cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting all shared areas and surfaces regularly.
- Use of sneeze guards at all locations.
- We ask that all guests entering the queues adhere to social distancing and sanitary guidelines.
- If you have been exposed to or recently experienced COVID-19 symptoms we ask for your cooperation in keeping our guests and cast members safe by staying at home.