Start 2021 feeling tea-riffic with steep savings on tea. Enjoy 20% OFF select teas, such as the bright and crisp flavors of our Daily Detox Tea. Pair with our Timolino Tea Infuser for the perfect cup, every time!
At Joffrey’s, we hold coffee close to our hearts, but we also pride ourselves on our tea selection. Tea is an art form in itself and is just as complex as coffee. Our teas can also be paired with a variety of foods, making each cup uniquely delicious.
Learn more about different types of tea, their flavors and tea pairings!
- How it’s made: Tea leaves are withered and dried. There is minimal processing.
- Flavor profile: Delicate, fruit-like flavors
- Pairs well with: Starches, hard cheese, soft cheese, fish, white meat, vegetables, fruit
- Joffrey’s pick: White Ambrosia
- How it’s made: Tea leaves are plucked, withered, and steamed or pan-fried to stop any oxidation.
- Flavor profile: Light taste with medium astringency
- Pairs well with: Starches, fish, white meat, vegetables
- Joffrey’s picks: Blackberry Jasmine, South Pacific Tropical, Moroccan Mint, Lemon Ginger
- Joffrey’s also offers Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea as an exclusive wholesale offering! To feature this delicious tea in your space, contact email@example.com!
- How it’s made: Tea leaves are withered, rolled, oxidized and fired.
- Flavor profile: Complex and bright with rich body
- Pairs well with: Starches, cured meats, hard cheese, soft cheese, red meat, fruit, sweets, chocolate
- Joffrey’s picks: Breakfast Blend, Ceylon, Earl Grey, Masala Chai
- How it’s made: Surprise – herbal teas don’t actually include any tea leaves!
- Flavor profile: Varied depending on the blend and ingredients – can be sweet, spicy, floral or fruity
- Pairs well with: Starches, cured meats, hard cheese, soft cheese, white meat, red meat, fruit, sweets, chocolate
- Joffrey’s picks: African Celebration, Root Beer, Honey Vanilla, Chamomile Lemon, Raspberry Rose, Daily Detox
- How it’s made: Tea leaves are semi-oxidized depending on the tastes of the tea-maker
- Flavor profile: Fresh or malty, depending on levels of oxidation
- Pairs well with: Cured meats, hard cheese, soft cheese, fruit, sweets, chocolate
- Joffrey’s picks: Green Dragon, Tahitian Vanilla Rose, Citrus Sorbet
Share your favorite tea and tea pairings with us on social media by tagging us and using #JoffreysMoments!