Celebrate the strong and powerful women in your life on International Women’s Day with delicious Organic and Fair-Trade Certified coffees exclusively produced by women coffee farmers with 20% off select coffees from our Cafe Femenino coffee collection.
The coffees in our Café Femenino collection are all USDA & Fair Trade Certified organic coffees from various growing regions, including Peru, Colombia and Mexico. The Café Femenino coffee program works to enhance the lives of women coffee growers to ensure they’re valued, supported and paid premium for their coffee. They even work to ensure that farms and cooperative achieve certain certain standards. To participate in the program, Café Femenino cooperatives must provide their women farmers with access to political and economic benefits, including:
- Legal rights to the land on which they farm
- Leadership positions within the cooperatives
- Financial and business decision making power
- Direct payment for their coffee
Help us to continue to support Café Femenino with our Café Femenino Collection, not just on International Women’s Day, but all year round. We can change lives and empower women with every cup! You can also learn more about the foundation here: https://www.cafefemenino.com/
From now, until 3/7/22 at 11:59 p.m. EST enjoy 20% off:
- Mexico Cafe Femenino:
- From the Sierra Azul Cooperative in Chiapas, Mexico this medium roast features notes of clove and milk chocolate.
- Peru Cafe Femenino:
- From the Proassca Cooperative in Lambayeque, Peru, this medium roast features notes of lime, dark cocoa and almond.