Looking for an at-home coffee recipe that will make you roar? Look no further!
Enjoy this at-home recipe inspired by one of our specialty kiosk beverages, the Lion’s Latte. This coffee recipe features flavors of coconut and white chocolate with a hint of cinnamon for a cup that will really make you roar.
- Whipped Cream
- Coconut Shreds
- White Chocolate Drizzle
- Fill serving glass with ice
- Pour ingredients into mixing tin in order listed
- Add ice from serving glass
- Cap and shake the mixing tin
- Pour into serving glass
- Add whipped cream, coconut shreds and white chocolate drizzle
Share your at-home Lion’s Latte and other caffeinated creations with us by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments.
We’ve put together a go-to guide of Joffrey’s sip and tips for you to follow during your day at Animal Kingdom:
Entrance Kiosk on your way in: Shakin’ Jamaican™ Cold Brew
- Our Shakin’ Jamaican™ Cold Brew is the perfect way to start your day – featuring hints of vanilla, caramel and coffee liquor flavor.
Royal Anandapur Tea Company Kiosk in the morning: Lion’s Latte (hot or iced)
- Keep your caffeinated cheer going with our exclusive Lion’s Latte – espresso, milk, white chocolate and coconut come together for a latte that will make you roar.
Royal Anandapur Tea Company Kiosk in the afternoon/evening: Spirited Frozen Matcha with Bailey’s
- Cool off from the afternoon heat with a spirited twist on our frozen matcha featuring a splash of Bailey’s. Also available non-spirited.
Entrance Kiosk upon departure: Happy Snowman
- Grab a deliciously refreshing drink and end your evening happy – frozen lemon mixes with blue curacao syrup for a perfectly sweet treat.
What’s your favorite Joffrey’s beverage to enjoy at Animal Kingdom? Let us know by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!