Nothing says summer like iced coffee – but sometimes it’s so hot that ice just melts.
The only thing that makes an iced coffee a little less delicious is when it gets watered down! But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Now, it doesn’t! With coffee ice cubes!
Coffee ice cubes are easy to make, easy to use and allow you to enjoy your iced coffee without fear of the ice melting and watering down the perfect flavor. Simply use leftover coffee (or make a fresh pot!), pour into ice cube molds and place into the freezer for 24 hours. Once the cubes have frozen solid they can be used in place of regular ice cubes.
Less waste, more flavor, and the perfect brew for a summer day! What could be better?
Share your caffeinated moments and coffee hacks with us on social media by tagging us and using #JoffreysMoments.
Summer is officially here and we’re bringing a classic summer treat to your cup!
Enjoy this at-home recipe inspired by one of our specialty kiosk beverages, the Mission to S’Mores Latte. This coffee recipe features flavors of marshmallows and chocolate! Topped with mini marshmallows, it’s the perfect way to incorporate a summertime favorite into your cup.
- Whipped Cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Sauce
- Fill serving glass/mug with hot water to warm
- Discard hot water and pour ingredients into serving glass
- Stir gently to mix
- Add garnish and serve
Share your at home s’mores recipe and other caffeinated creations with us by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments.
This Fourth of July, s’more coffee equals s’more fun.
Celebrate the stars and stripes this Fourth of July with some of Joffrey’s summer coffee favorites. Whether you’re in the mood for something patriotic or a classic summery treat, we’ve got you covered.
- This patriotic blend is roasted to a bold profile and delivers a strong and smoky finish. For each 1-pound bag of our Valor Blend sold, we donate $1 to Folds of Honor. Folds of Honor is a military charity that supports the families of fallen and wounded service men and women with scholarships.
Take your Fourth of July BBQ up a notch with Joffrey’s based coffee rub (yields 1/3 cup):
- 4 tsp. Joffrey’s Valor Blend® Coffee (ground fine)
- 4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine
Share your Fourth of July creations and celebrations with us by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!