Bring the taste of seasonal spice to your cup - at home or in the office! Looking to spice up your coffee but not sure where to start? Try your cupboard or store some favorites in your break room!Add seasonal favorites such as cinnamon, apple pie spice, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and allspice to your coffee grounds before brewing for an extra festive cup this season. If you're looking for more of just a 'hint' of spice, try adding spice to your cup AFTER brewing or sprinkling on top of whipped cream! Instructions:
- Start with your normal amount of ground coffee
- Add 1/2 tsp-1 tsp of spice of choice to grounds (to taste)
- Brew as normal
- Brew coffee as normal
- Add 1-3 drops of syrup or extract (to taste)
- Heat up one cup of milk in saucepan and add spices or syrups of choice to taste
- Add milk to brewed coffee!