- Did you know the French Press has been a favored brewing method for coffee lovers around the world for decades?
- A key differentiator that makes the French Press so unique is the fact that the press retains more of the natural oils from the coffee beans – allowing your cup to be extra-rich in flavor.
- You can also customize the brew to fit your individual taste preferences!
What You Need:1. French Press 2. Favorite Joffrey's Coffee (French Press grind) 3. Water
The Process:1. Take your coffee grounds and pour them into the French Press
- If grinding your own coffee, try not to make it too fine, very fine grounds can result in a more bitter taste
- For a 34-ounce French Press, we recommend using 2 ounces (4 tbsp) of coffee
- Pour 1/3 of the water in a circular motion until the coffee grounds create a bloom
- Let bloom sit for 15 seconds
- Stir so all grounds are wet
- Pour the rest of the water in until you reach the bottom of the metal band