Pour Over, French Press, Cold Brew…there are many ways to brew a great cup of coffee. Have you tried them all?
With many of us spending more time at home, it’s the perfect time to try a new way to brew your coffee. One of the quickest and easiest ways? A pour over!
Fun Facts About The Pour Over:
- The Pour Over was invented in the early 1900s
- Using a Pour Over to brew your coffee allows you to brew a balanced and full flavored cup
- The slower the pour, the more flavor is extracted from the grounds.
What You Need:
- Your favorite Joffrey’s coffee (make sure it’s ground before brewing!)
- Digital Scale
- Hot Water Kettle
- A Pour Over coffee maker and/or set
- Coffee Dripper
- Coffee Filter
- Rinse Filter
- Remove Water
- Add 25 grams of coffee grounds
- Pour water over grounds in a spiral motion until scale reaches 50 grams
- Make sure all grounds are wet
- Wait 30 seconds as coffee drips and pour the rest of the water over the grounds until the scale reaches 400 grams
- Stop after 2 minutes and remove filter