In addition to brewing cold brew coffee using a French Press, there are many ways in which cold brew can be enjoyed. Today, we’re sharing a step-by-step recipe on how you can make cold brew using our single serve pods. Brewing with our single serve pods allows you to enjoy cold brew by the cup. This simple yet effective method allows you to try delicious varieties based on your mood and taste preferences.
Give it a try!
- Choose your pod:
- Place pod in glass or container
- Steep pod in 6 oz of water (cold or room temperature)
- Refrigerate for at least 18 hours.
- May be diluted if desired.
- Add milk, sugar, creamer or your favorite Monin® syrup to taste