At Joffrey’s, we’re pumpkin’d up for National Frappe Day!
So much so, that we’re celebrating National Frappe Day with an at-home Pumpkin Pie Frappe recipe!
- 1 cup Joffrey’s Pumpkin Creme Brûlée flavored coffee (cold brewed coffee or brewed strong)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree from a can (be sure the only ingredient on the can says pumpkin)
- 1 cup milk of choice (whole, 2 % and almond milk work best)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped Cream
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into serving glass, top with a pumpkin cookie, and enjoy!
Show us how you’re celebrating by tagging us on social media and using #JoffreysMoments!